GAME AWARD 2010
- Voting is open to anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Only one vote per person. No multiple voting is permitted and you may only vote for one game. Voting is entirely free and no purchase is necessary. You must supply a valid email address to validate your vote but this will not be used to contact you unless you: opt in to the Prize Draw; agree to receive the GAME Newsletter, or agree to receive the BAFTA newsletter.
- Voting closes at 5pm Tuesday 13th March 2012. Any votes received after this will not be counted.
Entering the Prize Draw
- No purchase necessary
- Competition closes at 5pm Tuesday 13th March 2012. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified by 20th March 2012 with full details on how to claim their prize.
- Winners must reply to claim the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise claim becomes void.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK & ROI only (this does not include Northern Ireland).
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and ID will need to be provided on acceptance of your prize.
- The prizes consist of: A Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox 360 console with Kinect.
- There is no cash or prize alternative and the prize is non transferable.
- Only one competition entry per person will be accepted, multiple email addresses will be held void.
- Employees of any company or organisation associated with the promotion including without limitation GAME Group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this Prize Draw are unable to enter this competition.
- To enter, you simply need to supply your email address and opt into the Prize Draw by ensuring the relevant checkbox on the Voting Form is selected.
- GAME accepts no responsibility for entries not received for any reason. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- If any winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize or cannot be contacted by 3rd April 2012, The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this promotion.
- The winner's name and county will be available three weeks after the date of the draw on request by sending a SAE to the address of the Promoter (stated below) and specify which competition you are enquiring about.
- Any queries relating to the Prize Draw should be directed to the Promoter.
- The winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
- Promoter of the competition is Gameplay (GB) Ltd. trading as GAME, Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ.